What happens next?
- INFORMAL MEETING
- A meeting can be arranged with a local consultant whose role is to help you analyse specific requirements before suggesting an appropriate training package.
- DEVELOPMENT NEEDS ANALYSIS
- This stage provides an accurate evaluation of knowledge and skills and is an ideal opportunity to produce very relevant training material. It gives the consultant a better understanding of your culture and working practices.
- DISCUSSION DOCUMENT
- Your specific training objectives and your business-related outcomes will be defined in this document. In addition, you will be given an outline training programme and a budget for your training investment.
- RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- An experienced consultant is appointed to manage your project and will provide continuity throughout, involving selected members of the project team as required. Preparation follows an agreed schedule and will involve working with selected members of your staff and management teams. The objective is to gain a thorough understanding of your company's present situation and priorities. The development is tailored to your real needs and focuses on your industry specifics.
- Training accommodation may be available within your premises. Alternatively, you may prefer to source conference facilities outwith your place of work. Modular development requires appropriate intervals. The training process is designed to enhance continuous interactive learning through designated projects and preparatory work.
- FOLLOW UP AND EVALUATION
- All our training is designed to generate momentum for self-development beyond the end of the programme.The development should be regarded as signposts, not destinations, and the evaluation process should be utilised.
Designed specifically to meet your needs